Friday, February 15, 2008

Surprise, Surprise.

So I thought I was the one with the great surprise for Valentimes day. My honey surprised me last night. I went to get in bed and found a new laptop with a message typed on the screen. He is so romantic and so good at always waiting to the last minute to bust out the surprise. For those of you that have seen my old laptop, I must say I am VERY excited to have a new one with all the keys. This does not mean my posts will be any better than what they are now but it does mean it will take a lot less time.

Thanks HONEY! What a fun Valentimes day. You are my favorite. I LOVE YOU!!!!

I love my little guys too but yesterday was a bust with the kids. Carden was not himself and I finally realized why. After giving up on delivering all our valentimes and seeing Dr. Witt (ONCE AGIAN!) both kids have ear infections. That explains Carden's behavior and now I do not seem to be as frustrated with him anymore. I guess I am more compassionate when I know why he acts the way he acts. Much love to my little ones and even more to my wonderful hubby.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Abby - Wow! Thanks for posting so fast. It's great to hear from you. Definitely add us to your blog. I added you! Then we can keep in touch with each other. I would LOVE to get together with the girls, but I already have plans on Tuesday. Let me know when you're getting together again.
Jamie

Jamie said...

I meant to respond to your questions. We are living in Hollday/Millcreek area and loving it! We're expecting a girl sometime mid-March (I'm hoping for much sooner!).
A new laptop for V-Day. Wow. Your hubby did very well!

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in what you did for Alan. You guys must have just spoiled each other!! I'm feeling like I need to redeem myself! OUCH!
On another note, it's been way too long since we've seen each other. We need to hang, baby!!

naptime nostalgia said...

Abby, you about gave me a heart attack. When I saw your title on my google reader I thought you might have a little news for us. You know, baby news. I about died. Then I read your post.

Phew. That was close. Too close. Please don't give me that kind of scare again. My blood pressure is high enough already with two crazy toddlers!

See you on Tuesday!

Kate said...

Well, aren't you going to tell us WHAT you did for Alan??? You can't keep us in the dark like that! See you Wednesday!

Alan and Abby said...

I got Alan a 50" plasma T.V. I also had his friend come over and mount it on the wall. Our old one was over twenty years old and we got it as a hand me down when we got married. I figured it was a great time to get a new one and use it as a surprise.

Kate said...

Holy Crap! I'm sure LaVon wishes he was married to you! But, I won't even tell him what you got Alan -- that makes me look bad!