Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy ValentiMes Day!

My Dad has always called this day of love Valentime’s Day. It has caught on with our family and so it will stay.

For those of you receiving valentines from Carden, get ready because he is feeling very generous this year. While driving the other day he told me the following, “Mommy, I need to get some valentine CREDIT cards for all my friends. Then I have to run really fast.” He kills me.

We are so happy to have soooo many people to love and who love us. We are very blessed and happy to share this day with all of those we love and adore. Here is Carden’s big list. Sorry for those that did not make the list and congrats to those who did (including the dogs) and some people even made it twice!

Amber
Baby Parker
Libby (Demmings’ Dog)
Justin
Nicole
Owen
Parker
Amber
Nicole
Jonah and Jacob
Marcus and Austin
Montana (Rogers’ dog)
Will
Just everybody mommy!

Finally, a HUGE thank you to everybody involved in Alan’s Valentimes gift. I actually surprised him! He is very giddy and I am happy he had no idea it was coming. Thanks again to Jeff Metcalf, Alan’s parents, his sisters, his brother, Mike and Sara Rogers. NO THANKS GOES OUT TO THE WEATHER THAT REALLY PUT A GLINCH IN THE PLANS!

SO MUCH LOVE

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Abby - So fun to find your blog! This is Jamie (Jensen) Neider. I've been wandering through so many blogs that now I'm not even sure how I found yours (a very busy and productive day at work). You're still so cute and I love the pics of your family. Fun to hear about you. Glad you're well. We don't have kids (yet) so I'm not as exciting, but here is our blog if you're ever blog stalking. Cheers!
Jamie