Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Carden's Birthday wishlist, so far.

A new robot, dinosaur
A really really big surprise
A new toy train with a track
A new Utah sweatshirt
A frog toy that sweaks
A grape magnet
Red Utah Shoes
Light up shoes (I swore I would never let my kids wear these, Oh well)
A new Spiderman toy (He has no idea who Spiderman is)
A Spiderman lunch box (When I asked him what he would do with it he said "Take it wherever I go." He also looked at me like that was the dumbest question I have ever asked.)
A head lamp

Apparantly he would like most of these things "New", not used.

I LOVE YOU CARDEN!

3 comments:

Megan Marie said...

Maybe because half of his Christmas present had been used! That kid is even smarter than you think, which reminds me...put the video on. It too funny to not share.

Laurie said...

Aren't kids the best? My favorite is the grape magnet. I do hope he gets it.

Deming Family said...

I'm so glad you wrote this list down. It's priceless! He is so hillarious!