Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Spring Fever

I looked at the boys after getting them dressed this morning and realized I am really trying to rush springtime. Who isn't? I am done with ear infections and booger noses. I must admit, I do feel a kiss of spring in the sunshine every day. It will be welcomed. I am sooooooo excited for swimming pools, open back doors in the evening, morning walks, park days, getting in the car without taking 10 minutes to get socks, shoes, coats, and hats. Not to mention getting the carseat around all that.
BriNG it On! I want SUNSHINE!

9 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

amen sister!

Your kids are adorable btw.

Thanks for helping me this morning!

I am an idiot.

Anonymous said...

Abby! I hear you, I am so sick of this winter dragging on and on. Those boys are so dang CUTE!!!

Deming Family said...

Your boys are so handsome. I'm so behind on the posts. Thanks for the cute valentines for the family. We were not feeling as generous sorry (actually, we left all our valentine's at my mom's house, so we didn't get them out this year...maybe next)

Jamie said...

I'm with you 100%. I'm SICK of winter. Where is spring? Your boys are darling. Hope Girls Night was fun. I'd love to join you sometime.

Jamie said...

Why do I always have to leave more than one comment? We added you to our blog. Hope you don't mind.

Kate said...

I'm right there with ya! This end part of winter is such a drag! It was fun to get together last night -- never a dull moment.

Courtney said...

I couldn't agree more....very cute kids! Very in style...

Laurie said...

Spring Fever indeed! cute shirts and cute pic. We had fun the other day, and Cardin and Jax didn't fight too much? We need to keep it up. Happy February!

Ape said...

Amen Sista! :)