Friday, February 13, 2009

I Despise This!

The word HATE is not allowed in our home but I must admit I have muttered it a few times this week. Had I known the trouble this little jersey shirt...would bring, I would have never bought it! When C came upstairs wearing it for the FOURTH day in a row, I wanted to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me a break? Is he trying to torture me? Seriously! I ask myself every day, "WHY DOES IT BOTHER YOU?"

I do not know why I cringe every time I see it. Maybe because it HAS to stink, or maybe because he has brand new handsome clothes, or maybe because I get embarrassed. Who knows. I know I need to get over it! Do we go buy three more or just teach/fight him into wearing other clothes? HE LOVES IT! One thing is certain, I may not like the jersey shirt, but I love the little man wearing it! Please help me.

3 comments:

brooke said...

Good luck. Sam went through a phase growing up where he would only wear shirts with numbers on them, ie. jerseys. I think he looks adorable but I feel your pain. It's just not worth the battle sometimes.

Jamie said...

At least you're teaching what school to like, right? I think it's so cute that he likes it so much that it's the only thing he'll wear. At least you don't have to worry about picking out clothes every day.

Katy said...

Abby, thanks for the reinsuance on the van...I need it. I am sure I will love it ans it does make the most sense.