Saturday, February 28, 2009

Good Bye February

I thought I would quickly put in a few things we did this month.

C went to the Senate Floor and sang the Utah song for a few players and coach Wittingham. I told Louie Sakota about how Alan wanted to name O Louie. He asked what we ended up naming him and he said that was his middle name!



We went to Eden last weekend and C got his snowball from Charley and Bucks. It is ice cream covered in every candy bar you can think of. WE LOVE THAT PLACE! My Dad ordered FOUR desserts for the five adults and two children. We were sick! We also did a little snow play.


C had his first official birthday party. Of course, he wanted a UTAH party. We just went to the church and let the kids run crazy. We also did a pinata, pizza, and cake. He had a blast.

O turned three months old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT???????????? I still pretend he is a newborn. John and April had a new baby and Susan was able to hold all three new grand babies together today. She was ALL smiles!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Busy and fun month. Looks like a fun b-day party. Jax would have loved it. When we are driving around and he see's a "U" he tells me to make sure Carden see's it. He tells me about a U flag and U shirt. Is your son spreading it?

brooke said...

All of this was so fun but I hate you for looking that good after just having a baby. Seriously. I am still trying to lose the weight and my baby is turning 1! Congrats to April on her cute baby girl!