Monday, February 23, 2009

1*2*3*4

FoUr! How can you be four years old today baby? It is exactly 4:49 the time you were born four years ago today. I must tell you I have learned more in the past four years of being a Mom to you than I have my entire life. True patience, deep love, pride, gratitude, I have a temper at times, forgiveness, and admiration, just to name a few. I have so many wishes for you bubs. I hope you had a happy birthday.
The past year was a growing experience in many ways for you. You tried a soccer team with all the neighbor kids. In the second game you fell and got trampled on. You had cleat marks on your back and chest for a week. Needless to say, soccer games were not your favorite thing after that experience.
You love going to Eden and spending time with family. Your cousins get crazy when we get together but what do you expect with 7 boys and 1 girl?
You went to a variety of Utah games and got the infamous jersey! Today, Papa bought you a new basketball jersey after taking you to Mc Donald's for a birthday breakfast. Now you might actually have two different things to wear every day.
You sang the Utah song on KSL radio and had a new baby brother in a 24 hour period. You also sang on the Senate floor for the players and coach but that is a whole other post.
You and M have become best friends. You love being together and play well. I hope someday O will join you in your fun activities you create. You make me smile every day and cry on others as I try to raise you to be a happy, respectful, adventurous, courageous, loving, and kind little boy.


HaPpy BiRtHDay C! We love you so very much!

No comments: