Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's all in the NAME!

Alan informed me tonight we needed to get serious about a baby name. OK! We started from scratch AGAIN and have new names. So choose a name you think will last a lifetime and our new baby will be proud to bare. I am not guaranteeing we will go with it but we are interested in what people think.

We are hoping for a baby soon but not too soon. If we get passed next weekend, that would be great. I have the Celine Dion concert with my Mom and sisters and of course, the BYU vs. Utah game. My Doc says after Thanksgiving but I wouldn't mind a little before so I can actually eat some food without feeling full after three bites. We will see. I go to the Dr. tomorrow. Wish me luck. I am guessing December 1, 2008.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Yes, its coming. I think it is very important you get through the byu-utah game. However it's cutting it close with Thanksgiving...I agree. I can't wait.

Brando and Annie said...

I can't believe it's already almost here! I am jealous you will probably have him in a couple weeks or so. I am so ready!!! I wish Addison would come early!!!

Becky said...

Good luck! It is coming so soon. I really like the name Grady...I considered that with Kohen...

brooke said...

The end of pregnancy is miserable. Luckily you will forget that when it's time to have another. I love Wyatt and Oliver still!