Saturday, November 15, 2008

Going Private? Questions!

OK. So now that I decided to get caught up on blogs, who is NOT going private? I am really avoiding the whole thing but it is nagging at me. Here is my question. Everyone says to put my email address in their comments. However, do you know what happens when you do this? There are companies that scan accounts and pick up your email address and then sell it for spam. I guess what I am getting at is, I want to be invited to view blogs but not have to give them my email over the internet. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Goodrich's said...

hey abby- just send me an e-mail to staciejorg{at}msn{dot}com so I can have your e-mail address to send you an invite to our blog.
I've also heard that if you spell out your e-mail address completely (like I did above) it won't get picked up by the spam makers. Not sure if its true, but that's how I do it!

Heidi said...

Good idea Stace, let's try it... heidihasleton(at)comcast(dot)net
How are you?