Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween

Alan and I really enjoyed this Halloween. C was so scared last year it was a bummer. This year he was wore his usual attire! He had to be "Utah Man". He loved My Mom's witch brew this year and spent the evening on the porch helping her.

M was a purple dragon and it was soooooo cute. He loved his costume! He was so proud in it. He was not afraid of anything! I could not believe it. He jumped out of the car at my Mom's and said "Hi Nana!"

Alan was a, hmmmm, I am not sure what to call him. I dressed up as a witch and wearing tights at eight months prego is not too much fun. Thanks to Sara for letting me borrow the costume.
We started at the Pohlmans' where EVERYONE was dressed up. It was so fun to see the creative ideas. We has soup and waited for the trick or treaters to come. Where are they these days? It sure has changed. Next we went to my parents and spent the evening eating even more food, candy, and cupcakes. Megan and Robb took the kids around the neighborhood and Alan followed behind. He said it was a blast watching the boys.
My Mom and Dad kill me! It was great to see my Dad enjoying Halloween.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Cute. I love that your mom has been wearing that costume for YEARS. You are cute Pregnant witch. I agree halloween has changed a lot since we were little. It is kind of sad..Youe boys are so cute!!

Kate said...

Carden makes me laugh -- he is so Ute brainwashed!! I can't believe it!!

Rogers Family Blog said...

We had a fun night with you guys!

brooke said...

I have to say..you have the cutest mom and sister ever--they were so friendly to me at the shower and it looks like they do Halloween right! I love your pregnant witch costume--I wore that same kind of thing last year--same tights too--and it was totally uncomfortable--Love the boys costumes--of course Carden was a Ute man :-)

Heidi said...

ABS
Almost done! 27 days to go, wow "atta girl" How ar eyou spending those last precious days? Hopefully getting some R&R. I can't wait to see this whomever he is! I voted for Porter by the way, I love that name. And King, that is just great. Where does that come from? Let me know if you are able to go to lunch before you have him, I'd love to see you. GOOD LUCK!!! By the way I love the Prego Witch, you look sexy!
Heid