Friday, April 13, 2007

Welcome

After a get together with friends on Thursday night, I decided to join the wide world of bloggers! I am not sure what blogging etiquette is but I will try. This blog will mostly be for me in order to at least keep track of the events in our lives.

We started the year with the wonderful blessing of another little boy. Maxwell was born January 16th after only about three hours of labor. He was a big baby weighing in at 8 pounds 13.5 ounces. He is a Carden look alike and we love him just as much. Although he has reflux, he is sleeping through the night and wakes every morning with many smiles.

Carden turned two in February and was a perfect child. He is still perfect in many ways but just recently realized Max is here to stay. He has had a little adjusting but is getting better with A LOT of positive reinforcement, which can be exhausting at times.

We love where we live! We are surrounded by close friends and many kids for play dates. We also love being so close to both Grandma and Grandpa Pohlman and Nana and Papa Rogers. Carden has enjoyed watching out the front window for Grandma on her morning walks.

Alan is still working at Hyper X Media and seems to enjoy his job along with a little flexibility for family time. I am staying at home with the boys and enjoy being so close to so many friends and family. Life is great and I look forward to keeping track of our busy days here on our first blog. Welcome!

6 comments:

Shooter said...

Dang! Whoever put this blog site together must be super smart and smoking hot!! Well done.

naptime nostalgia said...

Abby-
I agree with shooter, way hot! Welcome to the blogging world. Love the cute new template. You can add blog links by going to customize, then template, then to add a page element click on link list and then just put in the url of the blogs you want to add, and save the changes and you are all set. Hope this helps! And I am so glad you caved into our peer pressure. I am so looking forward to checking in on you now and again. Love the template!

Amy

Ashley said...

Abby, you have a smart hubby! He knows just what to say! I am so glad that you decided to join this world of blogging. It really is fun and I'm glad I'll be able to stay updated on you and your cute kids more than once a month at our get togethers! Love the blog and love you! -Ash

Goodrich's said...

Abby- I found your blog from Amy's. I didn't know you had another baby, that is so fun. Your boys are adorable, so cute! I Hope you don't mind if I check in on your blog now and then.

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

Abby! It's me Tracee (Conde) Walker!!! I hope you don't mind that I am commenting on your blog! I got it off of Ashley's which I got from Cami who has convinced me that this is a GREAT thing! And she is right because I feel so out of touch with all of my wonderful friends!!! I saw that you guys are having get togethers and I think that's GREAT! Please say hello to everyone for me! You have a gorgeous family-your boys are adorable! Maybe some day I can meet them in person! I am starting a blog too, I will let you know when it is finished! Until then, thanks for letting me visit your Blog!

Love ya!

Tracee

Courtney said...

Abby, I am so glad you have a blog. We have one too!!! www.stutzneggers.blogspot.com

Yeahh!!! It is a a good way to keep in touch.