Friday, April 20, 2007

Carden Alan Pohlman

Carden has been so good this week. Today he said "Mommy, you are so pretty!" My heart melted. It took him two months to realize Max was going to forever be a part of our family and he really put us through some tough days. He is soooo verbal. He uses full sentences and has the most amazing memmory. Today he told me his soccer ball was in Daddy's trunk and he wanted to get in our car and go get it. I had to call Alan at work and ask if it was in the trunk. It was and we are not sure how long it has been there. He even remembers things that happened last October. He was only one and a half then. Of course, we think he is the smartest two year to ever live. His hair is so amazing. We love it. No matter how much water, gel, or combing we do, it still sticks straight up. When you ask him about his hair, he says "It's goofy." It may be time for a little buzz this summer. He still doesn't have his two year molars and I am always looking considering he is 2 years 2 months old. He sleeps in his bunkbed and has been OK about the transition. He can be so sweet and I love playing imagination with him. He creates fun games and we often have all sorts of animals roaming our house. Yesterday it was dinosaurs and they had just stolen Alan's glasses. What an imagination! I love you Buddy!

2 comments:

ashli said...

Abs- glad to see you in the world of blog. once you set the wheel in motion it never stops.
blog posts will run through your head about random things...it really is just a great way to journal. I have found a website that will even put it in book form. (www.blurb.com) hope you don't mind if I check back and keep up on what's happen'n at the pohlman's.
ashli

Courtney said...

Carden sounds like a wonderful little boy! I love it, it sounds like he keeps you busy...I also love his hair!