Friday, April 20, 2007

Maxwell Steven Pohlman

Maxwell has taken on a variety of names his first three months of life. Max, Maxy, Chunky Monkey, Maxy Moo Moo, Cute Little Guy, and whatever Carden creates that day. He has slept great the past few weeks but has been up to eat the past two nights. I hope it is a growth spurt. He is very scheduled and somewhat predictable. He stares at Carden every chance he gets and I always wonder what he is thinking. I am still getting to know him and I can't believe he is three months old. I cherish every momment with him because I now realize how fast it slips away. I love to kiss his fat cheeks and love his dimple on his right cheek. His head is sooooo flat right now. No matter how much I rotate his head he always ends up in the same position. I even velcroed him in with a towel to get him to sleep on his side for his nap today and he worked his way out! We spent every minute trying to get Carden to straighten his neck because of the torticollis and now we can't get Max to do anything but keep his straight. He is a good baby but we are hoping to get rid of the reflux soon. I feel bad for him everytime he spits up and it comes out his nose. He is my little guy and I love him sooo very much.

4 comments:

Cassi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve and Cami said...

Well Abby, I am so happy to find your blog. I saw the link on Ashley's blog. Your boys are so darling and it seems like you are doing well. It has been such a long time since I have seen you! I hope you don't mind me peeking at your pictures. :)
Much Love, Cami

Courtney said...

Weston had reflux as well, it will stop soon, hang in there. Maxwell is a beautiful baby! You have two beautiful boys Abby.

susie said...

Yay -- a Pohlman blog! Thanks for letting me know about it Abs. We will check here often. Love ya.