Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dear M,

You are not a baby anymore but will always be my baby. A few days ago I was trying to rock you after you woke from your nap. Carden was still napping and I was getting great cuddle time. It was a little awkward with my belly getting in the way. I kept adjusting you and finally you pushed my belly and said "Move Baby!" Should we be worried?

You are starting to talk a lot more but it is pretty nasally. You wake in the morning and from naps SCREAMING "MaMa". Did I mention you still wake at 6:30 in the morning? You absolutely ADORE your brother and copy EVERYTHING he does. You also get pretty upset with him at times!

Every time you see something red, you sing the tune of the Utah song. Your Dad has brainwashed you!

You still love your binky.....ooops. We will wait until after the baby is born to get rid of that one.

You have to have two blankies. One is never enough.

You give the best kisses in the whole world!

One of my favorite parts of the day is when Daddy leaves for work and comes home. You always say "Bye Bye Daddy, I love you." and "Hi Daddy!" when he comes home. It always makes me smile!

I love you M!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Abby,

I was looking around on some friends of friends blogs and found yours! Cute boys! I too have two boys and am expecting - a girl this time! Fun to see what you are up to!

Meghan