Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dear C,

You have grown up so much in the past few months. You have really become a big brother and LOVE playing with M. It scares me how much he already looks up to you. Here are a few things I love about you!

I love it when you......
  • ask "What day is it today?"


  • ask "What time is it?" Why do you need to know?


  • play Utah football in the basement and I have to cheer for you


  • get yourself dressed....and your clothes are on backwards or inside out


  • sing the ENTIRE Utah Utes song word for word


  • have conversations with M and they are about me


  • tell me we are buddies


  • get in the front seat of the car when I drop you off at preschool and give me kisses


  • get in the car from preschool and hand me all your papers with details about what you did


  • hear music at a store or somewhere else and tell me how it is on my ipod


  • tell me you like my shirt


  • eat all the vegetables on your plate first and then ask for more before you have eaten anything else


  • you tell me to "ask again" because I did not say please


  • say prayers for us


  • tell me I might want to get this baby out of me before it becomes the size of you

and soooo much more!

I love you Car Car!



No comments: