Thursday, May 22, 2008

Girlfriend Getaway!


That's what friends are for. Talking until 1:30 in the morning, playing four square and ping pong, going on walks, eating a lot of delicious food, sharing ideas and opinions, laughing, crying, supporting, and so much more. What a wonderful weekend.


I went with some of my girlfriends from high school up to my parents' place in Eden last weekend and had a blast. Trisha Deming, Sara Rogers, Jen Lund, Ashley Kelly, Amy Rossi, Jill Steele, Stacie Stevens, Katy Carter, and I all went for a weekend without kiddos and hubbies. It was so much fun. I am so grateful for such wonderful friends that help me to realize what is really important in life. Thanks ladies for a great time. Here are some pictures from the weekend.



Lounging on the couch.





Jill, making pretend fried ice cream! SUPER YUMMY!





Ping Pong tournament.



Harley and Bucks for dinner.







2 comments:

Jill said...

Abby thanks for the fun weekend and for letting me borrow that pillow, I may have to go get me one. I'm glad we're real friends, even though I made "pretend friend" ice cream. That made me laugh.

Nollie said...

Holy gorgeousness Abby, you look beautiful! I love the pictures and it was so fun to see your girls' outing with all your fun Skyline friends. I feel very blessed to know most of them. You guys are great.

P.S. Whatever that dessert you had was, I want some. :(