Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Family Pictures

We had our pictures taken a few days after I found out I was pregnant. I figured we needed a few shots of us together. We also gave them to our Moms' for Mother's Day. I love my boys and each day is filled with new, exciting, and sometimes frightening experiences. I am now off for a weekend getaway with 9 of my high school girlfriends. I will miss the boys but I am looking forward to a relaxing few days in sunshine. Thanks Honey for holding down the fort while I am away! I love you. Carden (3 years 2 months)
Maxwell (15 months)















3 comments:

Alicia said...

I love these pictures Abby. Everyone looks sooo good!

Becky said...

Cute Pics...Cute family

Heidi said...

ABBS
I am so excited for you guys! Baby #3 way to go, even though it was an accident-those are the best ones. Your family is so cute, those boys are adorable. We need to get together again sometime!
Love ya
Heidi