Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Farewell February

Alan got sushi take out for Valentines evening. Who knew I could spend Valentine's with three boys I love.

Alan and I got away for a night and went to Alaskan Inn. A HUGE thank you to Alan's brother and wife, John and April, for not only giving us the stay for our Christmas gift but also for staying with the boys that evening. I love you Honey!


Max is getting so big and found a new toy.

Carden did his birthday spotlight at school and Max was so excited to not leave the parking lot without his big brother this time. Carden was even more excited to have us in his classroom for a few minutes. Carden did a wonderful job and pulled some funny faces.

We welcome March and maybe a little more sunshine!

1 comment:

Molly Koch said...

abby- you look great... kids are adorable... and can we get together? i am at my parents house- i keep asking troy for your phone number... and he keeps forgetting. so just call me or email me at mollijean@hotmail.com