Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The GooD, the GREAT, the bAd, and the UgLy!

What is a blog anyway? My sister and I were talking the other day about how crazy blogs can be. We just seem to put all the happy moments down and fail to put the tough moments into words. I think sometimes we try to show how perfect our lives are when in reality we are all conquering similar struggles which help us to become what we really are and hope to become. I would really love to read a little more about others’ real lives! Come on people…. do not be afraid to show who you really are!

I always try to avoid putting anything negative on our blog. I guess I just do not want to seem like I am complaining. But then I leave out some of the real important things happening in our lives. I am going to try and be more clear and detailed about our daily story. After all, OUR blog is for OUR family anyway. It needs to be reality so in 20 years when my kids read it, they see the REAL Pohlman family. I believe they can learn a lot from our experiences. Good and bad! So I guess that is what our blog is. The good, the great, the bad, and the ugly!

I bet people can’t wait for our next blog post! Ha Ha!

1 comment:

Goodrich's said...

Abby- so funny that you just put this post up. I just wrote total downer blog tonight! I'm with you girl... real life isn't always pretty, but you just keep on keepin' on!