Monday, September 17, 2007

Good Bye Diapers, Hello Potty

Can it really be that easy? Carden is potty trained and we are loving it. Apparently he was ready because it has been very easy for him. I am so proud of him. We have had a few hilarious moments and have actually enjoyed the process. Why does it seem like he grew up last week? Maybe it is folding the tiny undies in the dryer, the little knocks on our bedroom door in the night asking to use the potty, or him asking if we would like him to potty train Max. I am having one of those days were I can almost cry because life is racing by us too fast. Max is now 8 months old as of yesterday. He says "Ma Ma", shakes his head "No No" and has NO desire to crawl. He hates his tummy and is content just sitting and watching everything going on around him. He LOVES to cuddle and I cherish every time he snuggles into my shoulder. I love being a Mom and I am so grateful Alan works so hard so I can be with my boys all day long.
Happy Potty Days!

5 comments:

Justin and Jill said...

Great looking kids. Good thing they look like their Mom. Just kiddin Shooter. Have a great Mancation.
JLM

naptime nostalgia said...

Congrats!

Molly Koch said...

ok- you and i just need to call each other. since both of our kids are almost the same age- seems like we are living dual lives. I am jealous about the potty. we are still working on trying to get them in the same room first- then comes the potty. agh... will we ever sleep again?

Deming Family said...

Congrats Carden! I can't believe how easy you had it! I'm glad for you. Why does it feel like I haven't seen you for ever!?

Ashley said...

Way to go Carden! (and Abby!!!)