Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bear Country








Alan talked us into going up to Yellowstone for the weekend. We had a blast. It was so fun to see Carden get excited about the animals and once again, Max was along for the ride happy as could be. We also hung out with Les Hopkins and Bart and Gayle, which was a lot of fun. I must admit it is tough traveling with a toddler and an infant, but always worth it. Just as it seems we will spend a little time at home, my honey comes up with another adventure for us to embark on.









I had so share this picture of Max in his outfit Nana bought for him at one of the shops. We talked my parents and sister into coming with us. It was so fun to have them with us.


10 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

You cut your hair!!! Sooo cute! See ya tonight!

susie said...

Abs -- you look great! So cute.

I'm impressed you guys are so super adventurous. We have yet to embark on a good road trip with kiddos. It sounds like you guys were in great company with the Hopkins and your fam!

Max's outfit is too dang cute. Love that pic...

Sara said...

Wow, it's my first time on a blog. I love it and I love your cute pictures. You have some adorable boys. I can tell you now that there is no way I am going to do this for myself so I'll just call you and let you know everything that is going on. As for "almost" as funny as Amy--whatever. I'll smoke her!!!!

Goodrich's said...

I love your haircut Ab. I just did the same thing, chopped off about 8 inches, so liberating!!!

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

Looks like such a fun trip! That Max is too cute-I love that last picture! I can't wait to someday see your darling boys in person!

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

P.S. Your hair is adorable!

Courtney said...

Looks like a fun trip.....I loved yellowstone...except for thinking that I was going to be eaten by a bear...(we camped for several days when it was bear season, it was terrifying to me)

Cute cute hair!!!

Brando and Annie said...

Abby-
I finally found your blog! We all never went and had our girls night. We need to do it soon! Also I think we should talk to our parents and plan a time soon to all go back up to trappers. We always have so much fun with you guys! I added you as a friend so now I won't forget your blog! Talk to you soon!
Annie

Molly Koch said...

I love the hair cut! isn't it great to have it short. Now I just have to decide what to do with my earings! :) You look great- and I think it is great that you manage to go on family vacations. We count a family vacation as Troy being home for a full 24 hour period!

Ashley said...

Abby,
I am so behind on the blog checking. I feel like a horrible blogger! But glad to hear you guys had fun in Yellowstone! Dave and I just went up there a few weeks ago too! I'm glad to know that it's still do-able with 2!