Sunday, August 19, 2007

Summer Lovin'

I am so sad tonight because we just arrived home from our last summer trip we had planned. Can it really be fall soon? We spent the weekend in Eden with my whole family and the Whitney family. We had a great time. Swimming, motorcycle rides, hot tubbing, reminiscing about the good old days on Aplomado Drive, disciplining the children :(, frog catching, hot air balloons, BBQ's, snake training, and sooo much more. We had a great time and the kids were pretty good all things considered. I was bummed because many of our activities were cancelled because of the weather but we still had great times. We did not get any pictures but Bobbie took some of the kids so I will post those when I get them. I can't believe we did not get the camera out. We love the Whitneys and hope this tradition continues for years to come.

No comments: