Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy 24th

Why does it seem summer is almost over? Maybe it was the big rain storm we had yesterday or the slight drop in temperature. Or possibly the summer holidays coming to an end. Or even the fact that I saw Halloween decorations in the store. Whatever it is, it has been a wonderful summer and I hope we can make the best of the last few weeks of HOT weather. We really need to use our pool pass up. As you can see, Alan made some new posts. We got some great photos this past week and had to share them. I find it funny how I will grab my camera more often because I see the kids doing something and think "That would be a great blog moment." Happy 24th! We are happy to live in this great state and love being so close to family and friends we love so much!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Your boys are getting so big Abbie, what a cute family you have. I can't believe the summer is almost over too! I must say that I am looking forward to some cooler tempatures.

Darrell Crowther said...

Thanks for the updates - we like checking in with the Pohlmans. :-)

Goodrich's said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks, "I've got to blog that!"! You're fam is so cute Abs!