Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Big Accomplishment



We took all of the grandkids on Alan's side to have their pictures taken. We actually got a really cute one. It was a great accomplishment!




I also got a few with Carden and Max!



As far as sleep goes. It worked!!!!!!!!!!! For four nights straight. I was amazed. But the past two nights he has been up. Whatever!!!! I am used to it now. He only gets up for a few minutes and he has been staying in his bed. However, every morning now he says "I had good sleepies last night." He does not even know he gets up in the night. I love him so much with or without sleep! Just look at him picking his nose!

3 comments:

ashli said...

Love the pics! The one of your two boys is classic and your little Max is too adorable!

Deming Family said...

How cute! I love the picture of Carden picking his nose...classic. Those turned out way cute. Glad to see some updated photos!

Darbee said...

Those pictures are so funny! I think Briggs and Carden would get along great...with the whole nose-picking thing! :-) Too Cute!