Saturday, September 11, 2010

Even Better

Later that day I received a text from Alan telling me to check my email. It said to pack my bags with a packing list he provided and a few other thoughts. Then it said he would be home in 45 minutes! He soon showed up with his Mom in tow to take the kiddos. He brought a bouquet of gorgeous flowers delivered to me by O! So sweet. We left around 4:15 and started driving up Parleys. We made it to the St. Regis at Deer Creek. We had to ride a funicular to get to our room. HOLY COW!!! That place is AMAZING!!!! Absolutely amazing. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever stayed and I was treated like a queen. The evening included the following,



Chocolate covered strawberries with an unopened bottle of champagne
Sushi nachos
Fire places (indoor and out)
Star lit sky
Water falls
Jacuzzi tub
A charm for my necklace
A charm bracelet
and so much more....
The morning included:
A visit to the gym
Breakfast
Pedicure
Manicure
Steam rooms
Soaking tubs
It was so relaxing and fun!

Alan is so romantic. He can really treat a lady right. Thanks Hun! I had a great time and loved spending time with you. I LOVE YOU! P.S. You are welcome for 10 years of excellent service!

1 comment:

Rogers Family Blog said...

Happy annivesary you two- Shoots totally made up for "ten years of service" comment with this shindig:)