Monday, August 30, 2010

BIG Day!

HaPpY 10 YeAr AnNiVeRsArY to Alan and I. I am so grateful to be married to my honey. However, I do not like to post all the reasons I love and adore him for all the world to see. I will keep those specials reasons for the two of us to share! We are going out to dinner tonight so I will post pictures later

We also sent our big boy to his first day of Kindergarten today! Ironically, he is attending the same school Alan and I attended! Much to my surprise, the Jersey was not on the list of must wears this year. It slowly disappeared. And....he wore jeans! We have come a long way in the wardrobe category. I am sorry, but I think he is pretty HANDSOME!!!!
I did not think for one minute I would be emotional! I have done this two times before for preschool. For some reason this was different. Maybe it was because he has to go now and I do not have a choice. Or maybe because he is so close and I can hear the bells ringing so I think of him more often. Maybe it is because he told me over lunch when we came home that I embarrassed him when I took too many pictures! I was also there after school with the video camera rolling. However!!!! He did run into my arms as he exited the school and that not only made my day but also made me realize, he will always be my little boy! He then proceeded to tell me he had the best day ever! That made me even happier! I love you "Boyz"! (that is what O calls him now). Welcome to Kindergarten!

No comments: