Thursday, December 3, 2009

Family Photos!


We got some great pics a few weeks ago. I actually dread family pictures but I thought the boys did great. I was very happy with them. Alan was the most difficult. He did not want his hair cut the day before and hated all the clothes I picked for him. The other boys did not complain once but Alan managed to voice his opinion about how we should be wearing Utah apparel. Seriously! I love him.

You can see all our pictures at http://mclark.photobiz.com/cart/event_login.cfm?eventID=303788

8 comments:

Megan Marie said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of the 3 boys.

Kate said...

Cute!! Carter wore that same sweater as M in our last family pic too!! Good ole Children's Place! All the pics look great!

Laurie said...

Abby, these are awesome. How do you pick which ones? Good looking family. Great photography too.

Blondie Blues said...

So cute! What a beautiful family!

Conrad S said...

Beautiful Family Abbie!

My husband would rather wear all utah apparel as well.

Courtney said...

that was courtney btw, conrad is my husband

Alicia said...

Sooo cute!!

Heidi said...

Those pictures are adorable! Alan I think the Utah attire would have been sweet too. Maybe next year?