Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Good Morning!

Isn't it ironic how you wait for the day your baby will sleep through the night and when he finally does....you are awake because you HAVE to pump, check him every few minutes because something must be wrong, or just can't sleep because your body is so used to being up. Good job O. Now just do it again!

These pics are for Aunt Jana and cousin E. O just wants to show off how awesome his hair is. He has a California wave going in the front. We miss you guys!




6 comments:

Heidi said...

Way to go O! That is so cute by the way that you call him O. How are you? I have been checking your blog daily it seems to find out what is going on with you. I hope everything is better with you scare. Anymore news? I hope not, I hope everything has slowed down a little. I would love to see you again sometime. We all need to try to do lunch again, that was so fun! Hope things are great. Talk to you soon,
Heidi

Kate said...

Yeah O!!!! And Yeah for you! We are now learning (nightly) it is TIME for overnight diapers -- I hope it becomes time for you too!!!

Meg and Nate said...

Oh my gosh he is just too cute! I want to come squeeze him! And I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am that he slept through the night! Tessa still hasn't.

Rogers Family Blog said...

Yeah! He is too cute.

Rogers Family Blog said...

Yeah! He is too cute.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.