Tuesday, April 21, 2009

1st's

How can another month go by and I not make time to post a little update. At least I found a little time to write in the baby books. Now I have about 3 minutes before I need to get C and M up from naps. So this one is for O.




He had a lot of firsts this month. Mostly with food. I still can't figure out what it is I eat that makes him have hard nights. I have narrowed it down to one thing for sure.... yogurt. Which I LOVE!!!! I used to eat two a day. He has started sleeping much better but still not like the other boys at this age. The whole cry it out thing is still in the works. Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks.



My Dad will claim this face is because he HATES this frog outfit. I think it is cute. I would have to say O knows what is to come. I heard the boys laughing and came in to find O wearing C's new shoes. First rice cereal. He loved it..... for about three days. First try with a sippy. Hmmmm, not quite ready.


First solid food. Sweet potatoes. YuMMMMM He ate 2 and half jars last night after a full nursing.

O adds a lot of extra mommy work to my day with no extra sleep but I love him to pieces. His smile is so cute and people always comment on how sweet he is. Today is a good day and we are doing well. I seriously pray every day for more patience but then thank the Lord for these sweet spirits that teach me ALL about who I really am.

1 comment:

brooke said...

I hear you on how much mom time babies take but they are so worth it. I get NOTHING done during the day and I stay up so late at night to do stuff. O is a doll. That kid just gets cuter and cuter.