Sunday, May 20, 2007

Another Week





Another week has passed and I keep promising myself I will add to my blog. I always wait so I can download more pictures. I also spend more time reading others blogs and then do not have time to work on my own. We went up to Eden with our friends a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun. It is crazy to see all of us with all the kids. Here is a picture of Carden with his little buddies Sarah and Peyton. They were watching Dora and playing in the little tent Carden slept in at night. Sarah and Carden spent the last day out on the deck in the little pool. That is until Carden's lack of sleep caught up with him and he had a major melt down.



On Wednesday, Paul and Jess took us to see Jess's family horses. Carden was a little timid at first but warmed up and ended up riding Patches. He had a great time. Thanks Paul and Jess!



Maxwell had his four month appointment with Dr. Witt on Thursday. He weighed 15 pounds 6 ounces and was 25 3/4 inches long. He really is our "Chunky Monkey". He has seemed very hungry lately so we gave him rice cereal for the first time today. He LOVED it. He ate very well and I was surprised by how much he enjoyed it. Needless to say, Carden had to help feed "Maxy" and said "Now Maxy is a big boy. He can play blasters outside with Daddy and me." He just can't wait for Max to grow up. I sure can! I can't believe my baby is four months old. Time flies when your loving life!

1 comment:

Deming Family said...

Abby, cute photos. You need to work on my blog for me. I'm with you...I spend way too much time reading everyone elses! It's way cute though...keep up the good work!