Monday, April 30, 2012

Ready Set....


No Go yet!!!  We are still trying to get ready around here for the arrival of our sweet baby girl!  Sara convinced me to paint her room pink and I LOVE IT!!!  She even helped!!!  Trisha came too.  Three prego ladies painting a room.  It took us one afternoon and a free for all with our kids.  They really are true friends.  Love them! 


I need to post pictures of all the other work I have done.  I sewed curtains, hung the rods, sewed a bed skirt, and I am now working on the three pillows.  The drawers are filled with clothes and the car seat is ready to go.  It is just so exciting so I am a little ahead of myself.  I am only 32 weeks along but we will see what the next few weeks bring. Until then, I will do a double take every time I walk by a PINK room!!!  








No comments: