Monday, January 9, 2012

XX

I have to say it!!!! I knew it!!! This pregnancy has been soooooo different! I just did not want to admit it because I did not want to jinx myself! Today was possibly the big day! I had an appointment with my Dr. He said he would try and look. However, the babe was not cooperating in ANY way!!! Bent over, cord between the legs, and sitting on the uterus. She would not budge! We got some great pics but non of the area we wanted! So.... we had to head to Fetal Foto. The first few minutes were much the same. Naughty Baby! The tech told us she would try as often as we wanted. She suggested we head to lunch and come back. However, my Mom and Susan had places to be. That left me and my sister Megan. We went at lunch at Rubios (I need to throw in a THANK YOU to Heidi Grimshaw for taking M and O most of the morning!). While sitting at lunch, what song came on????? GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!!! Love it! We headed back to Fetal Foto. Only this time, Chelsea and Eden met us too. I kept my eyes closed and threatened my sisters to not speak, move, or basically breath!!!






The rest of the day was very SLOW!!! We made some cupcakes and decorated them yellow, pink, and blue. Then everyone started to arrive! DYING!!!!!







THIS IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE!!!!!!! It captures it all!!!



And now, we will add a little pink to this house and have a sister and DAUGHTER!!!!



SOOOO EXCITED!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I've been fine until i saw this post with the pink balloons and happy faces! Just a little teary eyed. I'm a sap what can I say. And I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you will appreciate the girly!