Friday, January 14, 2011

Soldier Hollow

Yesterday was so much fun! My Mom, Dad, C, M, and I went up to Soldier Hollow to go tubing. O stayed home with Aunt April (THANKS APES!!!). We had a blast!!! I felt like I was 17 again hanging out with my 20 year old Mom. It was beautiful and the boys loved it. After the first run, C said he hated it (typical!). Soon he was off on his own. He would drag his tube up to the rope, jump on, ride up, get off, walk to the start, place his tube, and jump on. Off he went! Moo wanted to go with his Papa but also managed a few solo rides! That kid has zero fear! People were laughing at him. He did look pretty cute.

Two hours flew by but we were exhausted! We headed for home but the boys were STARVING! We hurried and stopped at Dairy Keen for a few hamburgers and ice cream. As soon as we got in the car, the boys were out cold.

Thanks to Nana and Papa for a wonderful afternoon. We had a great time!

No comments: