Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bacheloret Party!

On May 15th, I went with my sisters and Mom to Sego Lily Day Spa. We got pedicures and relaxed for a while. After, we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner where Alicia and Mer (Robb's mom and Sister we waiting and had saved us a table!). After a wonderful dinner, we headed into the mall for some last minute wedding needs. Only to have them shut the doors on us because the Mall was closing. Then we went to Yogurt Stop for some yummy yogurt. Finally we ended at Chelsea's where we talked most of the time but then played Let's Dance on the Wii. It was hilarious and a fabulous workout. I am so happy we took time as girls before the wedding to celebrate Megan getting married! I am so happy for her. Thanks Gals!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Ah nuts...so bummed I missed this riot of a night, I'm sure. 'Til next time!! :-)