Saturday, April 17, 2010

Easter Bunny Visits

It is not very often we stay home on Easter Sunday. We were happy to listen to conference and hear our wonderful church leaders teach about being better parents, patience, and love. We enjoyed conference and listened to as much as we could with three little boys playing around. I always look forward to the conference.

But first, we will enjoy the beginning of spring. However, Easter morning looked more like Christmas morning. The boys did enjoy dying eggs a few days before and Alan is so good and patient with the boys. They had fun searching for the eggs and baskets. C was good about letting the little boys find their eggs and baskets without telling them where they were when he found them. After conference we went to my parents for dinner and enjoyed spending time with my family. BOYS, BOYS, BOYS! My parents have one granddaughter but that will soon change! Chelsea and Jeff are having a GIRL!

Then we headed to Pohlmans' where Steve and Susan did their annual egg hunt. They are so thoughtful. Susan gave the boys a large chocolate bunny so we did chocolate dipped strawberries the next week.

I had to post this picture of O. He is getting so big. He is starting to want to do everything himself. He found this hat and thought he was the stuff. Well, what can I say...he did look pretty darn cute!
I am so grateful for the miracle that took place on Easter morning. I love my Savior and know His resurrection took place so many years ago. I hope I can now teach my three little ones the truthfulness of this gospel and pray they will some day have a strong testimony of what Easter Sunday means to them.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Little O is the man!! Too cute!