Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just livin'

Man o man. I need to update this baby. So much to say. I know I will miss many things but I guess I will post pictures and that should be enough. Where did summer go? I keep thinking I will wake and check the weather to find 80's again. Then yesterday, I put away the kiddos shorts. We have a 70 degree rule around here for wearing shorts and so I think they will be gone until spring. This is what we were up to in September. A LOT of playing. Isn't life FABULOUS?



Our last trip to the Alpine Slides. I love that place. The Roller Coaster is my favorite. (Along with the Turkey Burger from Ruby Tuesday)



C's first day of Preschool.
We have two pictures. One with what I chose for him to wear and then this.....what he wore to school. Actually, this is not bad at all! At least it was not the jersey!

I think he will always be on the back row for class pictures. The kid is huge.


We went down to see the elephant walk at Gateway. Sara said it best "This is the poor peoples' circus" I think this will be a tradition. We have done it two years in a row.

We made it to the fair. It seemed a lot cleaner and nicer this year. Or maybe I am getting less worried about that kind of stuff with three boys.



Paul and Jess invited us out to see their horses. It was so much fun. Thanks guys.



We soon discovered.....Moo is allergic to horses. Ya Think?




POOR GUY! He did not even complain once!


2 comments:

Kate said...

No way!! Poor M!! That us unreal...I have NEVER heard of that. Leave it to your kids Abby....seriously! :-) Hope he got better quickly!

brooke said...

OH my gosh. Your poor little boy's eyes! That made my eyes water just looking at them.

How come no one has told me about the elephant walk. I want to go next year!