Monday, July 27, 2009

Bring on the Apples

While most people I know go through the McDonald’s drive thru for a Diet Coke each day, I would go for another reason. If I could, I would order a small Caramel Dip. That is the reason I usually order my kids a Happy Meal. Just so I can sneak the apples and dip. Well, my cute Dad found this out when we were at Mickey D’s one time. (Ya! He would not step foot in that place when we were kids but now he takes my kids all the time). He would always ask for a thing of caramel as we were leaving so I could take it home and indulge later that day during nap time.

Well, look what he showed up with on my door step this morning!!!!!! HE ROCKS! He is so thoughtful and amazing. 200 caramel dippers from McDonald's. He makes me smile! Thanks DAD. I LOVE YOU.

6 comments:

brooke said...

Your dad is awesome--how on earth did he score those? I thought your mom was so cute too. You are a lucky girl to have great parents.

Kate said...

duh -- we all know he is awesome! Such a sweet talker -- he probably just talked his way into that box! Enjoy!

Megan Marie said...

what abby wants, daddy gets! haha!

BrookeLynn said...

Hey - i just came across a hotmail email you sent a while back. I responded via email, but am assuming you didn't get it?? Then I saw your link to this blog. Wanted to say HELLO! Looks like you are all doing well! Love you always. Brooke Whitfield (Anderson) or B.A.R.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alan and Abby said...

I am wondering who this person is. I do not recognize your name and your profile is blocked. Please let me know! Thanks!